Increase Your Power.
Do you realise how powerful you are?
Do you or have you ever felt like a failure?
Have you felt inadequate and that at any point someone is going to catch you out in your career and expose you as a fraud (Imposter Syndrome)?
If so I am going to share 4 bodies of existence and 5 keys to success within each of these areas.
You have 4 bodies or 4 parts of you that exist that make up YOU. The 4 bodies are:
Below I have listed these 4 bodies with 5 keys or things in each body to help you power up your body.
Physical – 5 Keys to High Performance
- Eat a well balanced diet (Jo Wicks – Toni Terry – have some great cook books)
- Sleep 7/8 hours in a blacked out room e.g no devices and use thick curtains to keep out the light.
- Drink 2 litres plus of water a day
- Do 20 minutes walking, running, gardening, gym work etc 5 days a week
- Meditating 10 minutes a day will re-align, re-focus and motivate you to achieve your dreams. Oprah Winfrey – Depak Chopra. 6 Phase meditation Mind Valley
Emotional – 5 Keys to great countenance
- Become mindful of your dominant emotions.
- Learn to trust your emotions and use logic to change any negative feelings. Meaning, if you are feeling an emotion, specifically an emotion like sadness and you are not sure why, analyse why you feel that way. Has there been an experience? Have you eaten too much sugar? Know the reason then take steps to feel better for example do some exercise, eat a good meal, talk to friends or family.
- Go out of your way to put a smile on someones face
- Begin to journal what causes you stress, then create an action plan to take control e.g financial worries. If you are in debt get in touch with CAP/Step Change and get help.
- Mindfully be aware that no-one can make you think or feel anything other than you allow. Events will happen but it is always our own choice how we feel about the event.
Mental – 5 Keys to a sound mind
- Whatever you put your mind to, you will achieve (good or bad so be wise with your focus).
- Create a positive mantra e.g I am fit, healthy and strong or I am a lean, strong, money making machine, If I believe I will achieve.
- Listen to positive, motivational speakers Daily such as Les Brown, Joel Olsteen, Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins and Earl Nightingale
- Be mindful of limiting beliefs e.g I am always skint, I will always be over weight, I will never get my dream job (Stop focusing on what you do not have and be thankful for what you do have)
- Focus on what you want to achieve and do not worry about how you will get there. See it in your minds eye (meditation), feel it emotionally, as though you are already have it and then make a realistic action plan to achieve it.
Spiritual – 5 Keys to Spiritual awareness
- Be Mindful that you are spirit first before you were ever in your body
- You are powerful and have the ability to create your own reality
- You are vibrational and like radio waves you emit a frequency and the universe responds (Law of attraction)
- What you seek out, you will find. Ask and it will be given
- Be mindful that true happiness lies within you, not in an experience or material item outside of yourself. Realise that true happiness comes from real connections with others