What data Jennie-Marie.com collects from you
Jennie-Marie may collect:
- your name and surname
- your postal address
- your email address
- your phone number
- your business name
- any other personal information found within the personal documents you send
- your feedback and testimonials through Jennie-Maries’ client feedback survey
Why is this data collected
Data is collected for the purposes of:
- identifying you when you contact Jennie-Marie.com
- providing you with the services you have requested
- giving you a quote
- providing answers to your queries
- updating you regarding your project
- posting your translations to you
- invoicing you
- records and bookkeeping
- complying with the code of professional conduct
- improving this website and your client experience
How is data stored
Data is stored on:
- a password-protected laptop
- My website server
How is data destroyed
Jennie-Marie uses a high-security shredder. Shredded content is then sent for recycling.
How long is data kept for
Personal data is kept for as long as it is reasonably required for legal or business purposes.
You may request that I destroy your data, change your data or destroy only a part of your data at any time. email: [email protected]
Jennie-Marie.com will neither share with nor sell to any third parties your personal data for the purposes of marketing.
Jennie-Marie.com may share your data with third parties in the following cases:
- When needed to deliver the services you requested under the terms of service you accepted when you requested the services.
- When required by the law.
Cookies and website notices
You can opt-out from cookies. Visit your browser’s settings, usually found under the privacy tab, to find out how you can do that.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. When you leave this site by clicking on those links, please note that Jennie-Marie.com has no control over the other websites, their privacy policies, or how they might use your personal data.
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Last updated 2nd March 2021.